• Breaking News

    Class 4th student dies of electric shock inside coaching centre in Qazigund

     



    Umaisar Gull Ganie


    Qazigund, Feb 13 (KNO): A 10-year-old boy died of electric shock in Chowgam village of Qazigund in south Kashmir’s Kulgam district on Saturday afternoon.


    An official told the news agency—Kashmir News Observer (KNO) that Sahil Ahamd Mir son of Mohammad Amin Mir from Kharagund, Qazigund was inside a coaching center Building at Chowgam, when he came in contact with a High Tension (HT) live wire.


    He said that Sahil was rushed to Emergency Hospital Qazigund but he succumbed on way to the hospital.


    The official said that Sahil was the student of 4th standard. Meanwhile, police have taken cognisance of the matter—(KNO)

    No comments