• Breaking News

    House gutted in midnight blaze in Budgam village

     



    Two injured while dousing off flames


    Naveed Ul Haq


    Budgam, Mar 24 (KNO): Two persons were injured while dousing flames after a residential house caught fire in Sozeith area of Central Kashmir’s Budgam district on the intervening night of Tuesday and Wednesday.


    An official told the news agency—Kashmir News Observer (KNO) that a massive fire erupted in residential house of one Fayaz Ahmad Bhat during midnight and two locals received burnt injures when they tried to control the flames.


    He identified the injured locals as Showkat Ahmad Bhat and Abdul Ahad Bhat residents of Sozieth and Narbal respectively.The official said that the cause of fire was not immediately known—(KNO)

    No comments