• Breaking News

    Man hospitalised after consuming poisonous substance in Budgam village

     



    Naveed ul haq


    Budgam, Mar 22 (KNO): A 35-year-old man was hospitalized after he consumed some poisonous substance at his home in Panzan village of Chadoora tehsil in Budgam district on Monday.


    An official told the news agency—Kashmir News Observer (KNO) that the man consumed some poisonous substance at his home and he was immediately rushed to sub-district hospital Chadoora, where from he was referred to SMHS Srinagar for further treatment.


    He said that police have launched the investigation in this regard—(KNO)

    No comments